Top 10 Finalists:
- KEEP CLEAR
- Present! Availability sensing for Zoom meetings
- PCB for HandWired Keyboards
- Gesture/Pattern Recognition Without Camera : TOF !
- Making Work-From-Home Lighting Work-For-Me
- SOLAR DISPLAY CASE v2.0
Read more on Hackaday.com
Entry Period 7:01 a.m. P.D.T on June 14, 2021 - 7:00 a.m. P.D.T on July 19, 2021
Finalists Announced 7/26
Design tools or devices that make it easier to work from home, or help achieve a healthier work-life balance.
We’ve all become experts at working from home, but with remote work sticking around into the future, how can we enrich and enhance our home offices or hackerspaces? For this challenge, we want to see solutions for ergonomics, for productivity, and anything else that transforms the concept of working from home. Your design should make it easier to work from home or achieve a healthier work-life balance.
This could look like:
- Open source options for ergonomic standing desks, workbenches, etc.
- Productivity tools like timers or reminders to take breaks and stretch
- Hacking chairs, lighting, keyboards, mice, etc.