We will be brainstorming ideas for the Hackaday concept challenge all day from 10AM - 9PM.
We'll be focusing on AUTOMATION
We will work with pencil, paper and electrons to submit a winning idea:
Idea + image + documentation
- Project Profile. Create a project profile on Hackaday.io, completing all required fields and following all instructions.
- Discuss the challenge which has been chosen as the subject of the project
- Discuss how this challenge will work to alleviate or solve the problem
- Publish at least one image to help illustrate how the project might be used. This may be a sketch, schematic, flow chart, rendering, or other type of image.
- Link to any repositories (e.g., GitHub)
- Document all open-source licenses and permissions as well as any applicable third-party licenses/restrictions
- Submit the Project to 2016 Hackaday Prize.
See challenge details here: https://hackaday.io/prize/details#one