Arch Reactor Hackerspace is excited to host a design hackathon sponsored by Hackaday.com
Hackaday World Create Day is a worldwide event. Teams and hackerspaces all over the world will meet, design and submit the results to be judged and prizes will be awarded by Hackaday.
- The planned schedule for this event is to have a space introduction starting promptly at 10:00 a.m., then hold a short intro to the Hackaday community & hackathons which should finish before 11:00 a.m.
- We will then have a brainstorming session as a full group starting around 11:30 a.m.
- We may break out into smaller teams (if needed) for the remainder of the time until 3 p.m.
- If a full member of Arch Reactor is present and willing to stay later, the time may go well past the estimated end time of 3 p.m. Once the last full-member leaves, the location will be closed and all guests will be required to leave at that time.
- Power tool use is currently restricted to actual members of Arch Reactor, although guests may be able to assist after signing a waiver.
Note: A refrigerator stocked with beverages (for a suggested donation of $1) is on-site. We also have a microwave. Feel free to pack a lunch, make a run for food, or order in (we may also end up providing snack foods or even fire up the grill with burgers/brats for a small donation).