The Hackaday Superconference is back!
Tickets are available here. Hurry up! Earlybird pricing
will sell out is sold out. Regular tickets still available but hurry up, early tickets sold out in the first 3 hours.
Our Call for Proposals is now closed! We had over 140 incredible submissions. Please submit something for next year!
November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in Pasadena CA
The Hackaday Superconference is the greatest gathering of hardware hackers, builders, engineers and enthusiasts in the world.
Supercon 2018 is 3 full days! Join us November 2-4 (2018) in Pasadena, CA. The conference begins on Friday, November 2nd at noon with workshops and badge hacking. Supercon attendees are also invited to celebrate with drinks and appetizers at our kick-off celebration at Supplyframe headquarters that Friday (November 2nd) evening.
Expect something different. Hundreds of engineers and engineering enthusiasts gather for organized talks and workshops along with the extemporaneous challenges, conversations, and discovery that make Supercon the ultimate hardware conference.
The Supplyframe DesignLab is once again opening their doors for Supercon. This, combined with the excellent performance hall in the adjoining LA College of Music and the private outdoor venue that connects the two, and you have the perfect scene for a hacker village to take shape.
- The People: From the greenest of beginners to the those who have made history with their designs, this is an unparalleled mix of people who live and breathe hardware. Let us know if you want to volunteer.
- Talks and Workshops: In-depth looks at hardware from today and yesterday, presented by members of our community. Our Call for Proposals is now closed!
- An active schedule: Our crowd tires of sitting and watching--and all the talks are recorded anyway! Get hands-on with some hardware, take a workshop, get lost in a crypto challenge, try your firmware hacking skills, and more.
- Badges! Speaking of hacking and crypto, every ticket holder gets a custom electronics badge to hack on during the weekend and beyond.
- Awarding The Hackaday Prize: Saturday night we will name the 2018 Hackaday Prize winners and celebrate late into the night afterward.
- Amenities: Food (breakfast/lunch/snacks) and beverages, included in the price of the ticket.
- Conference ticket also includes admission to our Party Day One at Supplyframe HQ. (Friday, November 2nd from 5:00pm to 10:00pm) Celebrate with drinks and appetizers along with the Supplyframe and Hackaday teams, conference presenters and more. Check-in for Supercon early and get first dibs on your badge!
- Take A Break: November weather in LA will still be beautiful as the rest of the country cools off.
- Need to convince your boss? Here's a sample approval letter.
Travel and Lodging
- Local: Using the Metro Goldline trains is quick and easy. It takes about 20 minutes from Union Station in downtown LA to Del Mar Station, which is less than 2 minutes walk from our front door. Trains run about every 10 mins during the day and 20 mins at night from 11pm-2am. There are also buses that serve Old Town Pasadena. The nearest intersection is FAIR OAKS/DEL MAR BLVD, PASADENA, CA 91105. You can find timetables or use the Metro Trip Planner at metro.net.
- Flights: Burbank Airport (BUR) is the closest to Pasadena (check Southwest Airlines for flights). LAX is the next option with flights inbound from around the globe. Other nearby options include Long Beach (LGB; 32 mi), Ontario (ONT; 38.8 mi), and John Wayne (SNA; 49.3 mi).
- Lodging: Airbnb and HomeAway are very popular options in the Pasadena area. Nearby hotels include...