Embedded Security Conference & Training for Semiconductor, IoT, ICS/SCADA, Telecom, Automobile, Healthcare.
hardwear.io is a platform for hardware and security community where researchers showcase and discuss their innovative research on attacking and defending hardware.
There are numerous important topics to be discussed and resolved so why not help it a bit and gather security researchers, hackers, IT professionals, entrepreneurs and leading industries together in one place. Great talks, exciting ideas, and good connections are guaranteed at hardwear.io!
• Helena Handschuh, Fellow at Rambus Inc.
• Kate Temkin, Hardware Hacker
• Axel Poschmann, Director - Testing & Validation Labs
Know more about amazing speakers delivering talks, workshops & villages: https://hardwear.io/speakers.php
Learn from globally renowned security researchers who share their experience and expertise.
• Side-Channel Attacks 101
• Practical Car Hacking
• Low-Level Hardware Reversing
• IC Reverse Engineering 101
• ICS/SCADA Security
• Practical Baseband Exploitation
More information: https://hardwear.io/training.php
(1) Hardware CTF - We've got plenty of challenges related to various themes such as RFID, Bluetooth, automotive, side-channel analysis, (de) soldering, radio, and much more.
(2) hardpwn (Hardware Hacking Contest) – Find vulnerabilities in hardware provided to you and get rewarded.
More information: https://hardwear.io/ctf.php
(3) Student Corner – Student Corner will facilitate getting in touch with students and introduce them to the participating companies at hardwear.io.
More information: https://hardwear.io/student-corner.php
Location: The Hague, Netherlands