Got a project you want to share, or need help? Come meet other hackers, makers, engineers, and Tindie sellers/buyers locally. Discuss ideas, solutions, resources, and other goings-on.
Where: Kings Row Gastropub 20 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA (right behind Coffee Bean on Fair Oaks Blvd. Entrance to Kings Row is on Mercantile Pl.) The nearest parking facility is the Schoolhouse Parking Structure, just south of Coffee Bean.
• Come celebrate Connect Week'17 in Pasadena. This event is aligned with Pasadena's annual week highlighting innovation in science + astronomy, design, technology, and entrepreneurship. We're inviting guests to come check out what Hackaday, Tindie, and hardware hacking is all about.
There will be no formal show & tell presentations at this event, but you are welcome to bring small project items to demo and discuss. If you're interested in bringing your project, let us know so we can list it here.
It's in a bar, with beer, wine, & spirits, so bear that in mind (ages 21+).
• Bring a Project! No matter how small or early in the process, bring something you've made or are making (or photos!)
• We can help you get your project onto Hackaday.io where you will meet collaborators, get help on your projects and have the potential to be featured on the Hackaday blog
• You are responsible for your belongings, and the cost of your bar tab. It's happy hour all day on Tuesdays at King's Row ($1 off draft beers, $7 well drinks).
• Please RSVP so we can book enough room