Box of ICs (>50)
- 7x TL7705ACP (TI) Supply Voltage Supervisor
- 9x HCF4073BE (SGS) 3x 3-Input AND Gates
- 2x HEF40193BP (Philips) 4-Bit Binary Up/Down Counter
- 1x 74HC240N (Philips) 8-Channel Inverting Buffer, 3-State
- 16x MC1455P1 (Motorola) 555 Timer Equivalent
- 7x MC14538BCP (Dual Monostable Multivibrator)
- 6x MC14094BCP (Motorola) 8-bit Shift Register (Serial to Serial/Parallel)
- 2x MC14528BCP (Motorola) Dual Monostable Multivibrator
- 2x MC1355P (Motorola) Unknown
- 1x SN74LS670N (Motorola) 4x4 Register, 3-state
- 10x 4023BCP (Unknown) 3-Input NAND Gate
- 8x 4018BCP (Unknown) Presettable Divide-By-N Counter
- 7x LF347N (Nat.Semi) Op Amp ± 18V
- 3x MC74HC32N (Nat.Semi) Quad 2-Input OR Gate
7/10 Nice variety! Website says "more than 50", so I may have gotten lucky. I now own so many 555 equivalents I fee obliged to post more comments on the hackaday blog.
Semiconductor Treasure (50)
- 2x LM7809AC (Fairchild) 9v Regulator
- 2x MJE2955T (Fairchild) PNP BJT 60V 10A
- 1x 4018BCP (Unknown) Presettable Divide-By-N Counter
- 2x IRLZ34N (Int.Rectifier) N-CH Mosfet; 55V 30A
- 3x IRF630 (Int.Rectifier) N-CH Mosfet; 200V 9.3A
- 3x MC1455P1 (Motorola) 555 Timer Equivalent
- 1x MC14538BCP (Motorola) Dual Monostable Multivibrator
- 4x SN74LS670N (Motorola) 4x4 Register, 3-state
- 2x MC14411P (Motorola) Baud Rate Generator
- 4x 74HC240N (Philips) 8-Channel Inverting Buffer, 3-State
- 2x 2N5239 (RCA) NPN BJT
- 2x TL7705ACP (TI) Supply Voltage Supervisor
- 2x TIP4A (TI) PNP BJT 60V 6A
- 1x 2N5810 (these are just transistors. info at http://alltransistors.com)
- 2x 2N5818
- 1x 2N5087
- 2x 2N708
- 2x TN2218A
- 3x 2N3721
- 2x 2N5949
- 10x PN3567
52 Semiconductor Items.
7/10 Pretty good selection.
RCA Replacement Part Assortment (10; random!)
- 1x Fuse
- 2x Resistors
- 1x Capacitor
- 1x Thermistor
- 1x MC44864M (Motorola) PLL Tuner, 1.3GHz Prescaler
- 1x LA612A (Sanyo) ??
- 1x P4NK50ZFP (ST Micro) N-CH Power Mosfet
- 1x TDA7235 (ST Micro) 1.6W Audio Amplifier
- 1x HPC922-1 (Unknown) Optocoupler
10 labeled bags.
9/10 Fun—there's many unique parts in these, and the price is OK too.
Linear ICs (15)
- 2x LM339N Quad Comparators (±15V/30V)
- 3x NE555P — 555 Timer!
- 4x LM358N (3) ..AN (1) Dual OpAmp (±16V/32V)
- 2x TL082IP Dual OpAmp ±18V
- 2x LM393N Dual Comparator (±18V/36V)
- 1x LF353N Dual OpAmp ±18V
- 1x TL062CP Dual OpAmp ±18V
7/10: Decent value, but too many op-amps.
Super Diode Assortment (>200)
The packaging wasn't great, but they, uh, are diodes.
5/10 needs better packaging.
Super LED Blowout (80)
Yep, these are LEDs!
Some of the small red ones were broken, they're at the right top/center in the picture.
8/10 Quite a lot of "special" LEDs, but too many of the small ones. Boring!
Bargraph/LED Bar Displays (8)
4/10 This assortment was not worth it. I'd get "Unique LEDs" instead—same price and (from my experience) more stuff!
Unique LEDs (15)
8/10 A better bang for your buck than "Bargraph/LED Bar Displays".
Super DIP Switch Assortment (5)
9/10 Decent price, nice and clicky. They're DIP switches.
Super Box of Electrolytic Capacitors (> 100)
I'm not a capacitor expert, so I don't know what quality these are. The green ones on top are nichicon branded, the blue ones on the bottom are eulogy branded.
8/10 Great value, but it would have been nice to see a larger variety.
Super Switch Assortment
These people really love the word "Super"!
9/10 Nice variety. Would have loved a big red button, but whatever.
Part Mixture 3 (50)
A bit of a "grab bag".
7/10 Can't really complain, would have loved to see some more interesting components.
SMD Mixture (50)
2/10 Not worth it. The components are mostly resistors, which are worth next to nothing in the SMD world. Get some nice SMD Resistor/Capacitor assortments on eBay instead!
IC Sockets (20)
9/10 All the important DIP sizes and some nice SMD ones too. Yay! Square SMD sockets would be more useful though ;)
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please consider following me?