The TDA1543 is a monolithic integrated dual 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) designed as an economy version for use in hi-fi digital audio equipment such as Compact Disc players, digital tape or cassette recorders, digital sound in TV sets and in digital amplifiers.
This blog will introduce TDA1543 systematically from its features, pinout to its specifications, applications, also including TDA1543 datasheet and so much more.
• Low distortion
• 16-bit dynamic range
• 4 × oversampling possible
• Single 5 V power supply
• No external components required
• No requirement for external deglitcher circuitry due to
fast settling output current
• Adjustable bias current
• Internal timing and control circuits
• I2S input format: time multiplexed, two's complement,
The following figure is the diagram of TDA1543 pinout.
- Compact disc players
- Digital tape or cassette
- Digital sound in TV sets
- Digital amplifiers
If you want to know more about TDA1543, you can read its datasheet.