The TIP102 is a silicon Epitaxial-Base NPN power transistor in monolithic Darlington configuration mounted in TO-220 plastic package. It is intented for use in power linear and switching applications.
- High DC Current Gain - hFE = 2500 (typ) @ IC = 4.0 mAdc
- Collector-Emitter Sustaining Voltage--@ 30 mAdc
- VCEO(sus) = 60 Vdc (Min)-TIP100, TIP105
- VCEO(sus) = 80 Vdc (Min)-TIP101, TIP106
- VCEO(sus) = 100 Vdc (Min)-TIP102, TIP107
- Low Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage
- VCE(sat) = 2.0 Vdc (Max) @ IC= 3.0 Adc
- VCE(sat)= 2.5 Vdc (Max) @ IC= 8.0 Adc
- Monolithic Construction with Built-In Base-Emitter Shunt Resistors
- TO-220 AB Compact Package
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
The following figure is the diagram of TIP102 pinout.
■ linear and switching industrial equipment
■ audio power amplifier
■ general power switching
■ DC-AC converter
■ easy driver for low voltage DC motor
If you want to know more about TIP102, you can read its datasheet.