Test Equipment Power-Cable Feet????

Eric Hertz wrote 07/02/2022 at 09:18 0 points

What are these things called?

The feet on the back of, say, an oscilloscope, or Kaypro, that allow you to stand it on its back without damaging connectors, and serves double-duty as a place to wrap your power cord.

Best pic I can find is this, from a kaypro... At each of the four corners...