What servo out there
- is near an RC servo form factor e.g. about 1 or 2 inches in physical size. (the current servo is 1"x1.4"x0.7" ) with a shaft takeoff
- has a digital interface that can BOTH
- accept command to move with a specific torque / drive strength / PID P, to a desired goal position.
- return the torque / load the shaft is experiencing along with the current actual position
- quality: Metal gears, etc...
We are currently using Dynamixel XL-320's and they are just frekn weird. Strange protocol, buggy, lacking support, break easy.