Netgear WNDR4500 N900 WiFi Router has all that you need for a superior and high-speed home network. The main highlight of the N900 router is its dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Every band is able to provide speed up to 450 Mbps and can run at the same time. All thanks to its six antennas, the router provides an improved WiFi range and coverage in every corner of your home or office.
Furthermore, Netgear WNDR4500 N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router comes equipped with two USB ports – one for a printer while another for networking storage from an external hard drive or a memory key. This Netgear N900 router even includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports, WiFi off power buttons, and push button WPS WiFi security.
Users can download Netgear Genie app to manage the WNDR4500 router and its features. Now, let's get started with the setup procedure of N900-WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router - Premium Edition Model WNDR4500.
Netgear WNDR4500 N900 WiFi Router Setup Guide
Before anything else, you have to do the hardware setup of your Netgear N900 WNDR4500 router. Once you unpack the router package, you will get an AC power adapter, an Ethernet cable and WNDR4500 router. Before getting started with the Netgear WNDR4500 router setup via www.routerlogin.net, follow the steps given below to set up the router hardware:
- Place the router in an area where your computer and other devices operate.
- Also, your router should be accessible to an AC power outlet.
- The number of walls and ceilings between the router and other devices must be minimal.
- Make sure the router is placed away from large metal surfaces, electrical devices, and reflexive objects. These include metal doors, cordless phones, home security systems, fish tanks, mirrors, etc.
- The front panel of your router contains all the status LEDs while the back panel has buttons and ports.
Connecting to the WNDR4500 Router
After the hardware setup, the next step is to connect to the router. For this purpose, walk through the instructions provided underneath:
- Firstly, turn off your modem by unplugging it from the electrical socket.
- After a time gap of a few minutes, turn the modem on again.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect one end of it to the modem and another to the WNDR4500 router.
- Plug in the router to a wall socket and turn it on.
In case you find any issue while connecting to the router, make sure to contact the experts and connect your router under their guidance.
Access Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard
The last step for N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR4500 Setup is to access the smart setup wizard.
- Power on your router properly.
- Connect a computer to the router either via WiFi or using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a new browser window on your PC.
- Type the default web address in the URL bar and hit enter key.
- Once done, the router login page will appear.
- Enter the required details and hit Log In.
- Now, the Smart Setup Wizard will launch.
- Just go through the steps given on the wizard and make your Netgear WNDR4500 Setup complete.
Thus, you can set up your Netgear WNDR4500 N900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router. For any doubts, don't forget to get in touch with experienced technicians.