12/16/2020 at 20:33 •
OpenRemote is introducing a new open source IoT Platform, which is 100% open source (so no features behind a commercial version only).
It's already applied in larger professional applications in The Netherlands, UK, Germany and US, so ruggedised!
- Map and Asset view, including provisioning
- Asset model with self defined asset types
- Configurable Protocol Agents, aligned with Asset models
- Both Flow-, WHEN-THEN-, and Groovy Rules
- Data visualisation on an 'Insight' page
- Manager Interconnect: Edge Gateway instances can be coupled with a single centrally hosted instance
- Account management & ID service: creating roles and users, editing accounts, TFA
Source Code: https://github.com/openremote/openremote