- Browser-based interface allows up to 4 simultaneous user web connections per KiwiSDR.
- Each connection tunes an independent receiver channel over the entire spectrum.
- Waterfall display tunes independently of audio and includes zooming and panning.
- 100% Open Source / Open Hardware / Open PCB.
- Extra attention paid to VLF/LF performance.
- Automatic frequency calibration via received GPS timing.
- Easy hardware and software setup.
- Browser-based configuration interface.
- Compatible with BeagleBone Black/Green cape specification.
- Multi-channel, parallel DDC design using bit-width optimized CIC filters.
- Linear Technology 14-bit, 65 MHz ADC.
- Xilinx Artix-7 A35 FPGA, programmed from the Beagle.
- Integrated 12-channel software-defined GPS receiver.
- Skyworks SE4150L GPS front-end.
- Web interface based on OpenWebRX from András Retzler, HA7ILM.
- Integrated software-defined GPS receiver from Andrew Holme's Homemade GPS Receiver.
- Simple build environment. Recompiles on Beagle from clean in two minutes.
- Automatically starts when the Beagle (re)boots.
- Optional automatic software updates over the network.
- Configuration and admin settings accessed through browser interface or text files.
- ADPCM audio and waterfall compression to minimize required network bandwidth.
- All sources are on Github.