Controlling a house through EEG, using the method of motor imagery, improving the quality of life for people with disabilities.
- Develop and Evaluate the UI.
- Set the position of the helmet's electrodes, Acquire EEG signals and define the patterns with which we will work.
- Develop an Assistive Unit that can be placed in any room of the user's home.
- Develop the communication between the RPI2-Thingspeak-assistive Units.
- Install Thingspeak and MySQL in the RPI2.
- Install Tensorflow in the RPI3.
- Evaluate the system.