05/29/2016 at 20:11 •
New PCBs ready to be tested :
Very first video :
Hardware seems to be ok, it only remains to test flash. And put a new video here ( sorry for the quality ).
04/27/2016 at 22:36 •
Rastello Ring contains 3 LEDs RVB or RGBW ( WS2812B ) which glow the handle.
You can take a look at the simple schematic.
04/24/2016 at 02:43 •
Alias Bob, ready to be sent !
4 Layer PCB ( 1 layer for GND, and another for 3.3V ) :
In theory :
- Correction of MOSFETs errors.
- Adding a reset supervisor to cut the buck and protect battery.
- Improved routing and planes.
- Improved Footprints and mask ( IMU, Buck Boost, USB, Microcontroller).
- Removal of unused I2C pins.
I know that I not really follow all High Speed USB design Guidelines, but I think I'll still keep this for now, because :
- Traces and planes are better than on my previous PCB. And it worked.
- USB DFU is 12mbit/s and i don't need to use USB CDC ACM at his max speed.
- In case of problems with USB Signal Integrity, I have some good musicians Idea that starts with the letter C for the next PCB. :-)
- And Finally, libopencm3 Ninjas confirm what I thought !
You can look at the Rastello 0.1 alias Bob schematic.
04/17/2016 at 01:41 •
A log with a little delay, so that the project is more up to date !
This is Proto Zero, there were some small mistakes, but fortunately apart the MPU 9250 footprint, nothing serious. It allowed me to move forward on drivers.
Indeed, I advise you not to follow the recommendation of the datasheet, if you plan to solder it yourself ! I tried to extend pad on the new one.
There are also others improvements. I will come back over, but first I would like to finish update the project details.
Above Proto Zero, but I expect now Proto 0.1 Alias Bob...