Here's a tentative setup for the SDK. It's based on a motherboard exposing all interesting signals, a Pi (W in this case), an ADC shield (detailed here) which goes up to 10/11Msps, and the pulser as well as analog processing modules.
Things to do now:
- Exposing the Pi IP on the OLED on standy
- Documentation as a webserver by the Pi
- Web storage also through a webserver (in addition to the Pi SSH)
- Getting a nicer ADC pHAT ... 20Msps on its way
- Making the kernel module better (control of the pulse duration for ex - and getting additional infos if possible)
- Doing a python server - acting to serve the signal through a dedicated API
- Explore if additional pins can really be exposed through the pads.. and used.
Beware, I had to use a 750mA 5V power supply for the USB power. It does use a tad of power as is!