Close

Project Session 5

A project log for WEI ahead

Making the world a better place one prosthetic hand at a time

ElenaElena 06/12/2018 at 16:390 Comments

Almost every problem we had we almost solved. We finished printing the parts of the hand and had some issues with some of the fingers so we had to put screws on to join the hand and the finger because we were out of time to print it again. We finally found a code that woked with the sensor, unfortunately our muscle sensor stopped working so we replaced it with a potentiometre just to show what the hand was supposed to do. We had to tweak some things and we finally finished our project. The hand is not perfect but we are happy with the result as the time we had to complete this project was very limited.

Discussions