02/01/2017 at 12:07 •
Hi Hackers.. It's been long, since the last update. Well, done with routing in last week but could not find time to post project log.. Here it is.
Ok ! There are few little changes.
Ohhh.. Wow.. Look at these 3D shots of WiFio.. Looks cool..
Do let me know your feedback... Thanks All..
Keep Hacking,,, Keep Innovating...
01/18/2017 at 14:06 •
Ok Placement Done..
- Trying to Keep it as simple as I can.
- Paid attention to GPIO for easy access and interface for external peripherals.
- Form Factor as small as possible. Most of them are SMD.
- I guess need to update footprint for DC Barrel Jack, the one I have doesn't matches.
- Also I have noticed that Atmega328P-PU footprint from Atmel EAGLE Library, does not match with the device itself. It's quit ironic. Updated that too with couple of Trial & Error.
01/10/2017 at 09:37 •
Block diagram itself is pretty much self explanatory. Drafting schema is not a tough job but, You need to simultaneously take care of the part that you are selecting for - footprint, availability and Pricing.
Undoubtedly, EAGLE is superior CAD tool, no matter How small or Big is your project. I have been using EAGLE for past 2 Years, And I still discover NEW things everyday.
MCU +3V3 Powerd | 8MHz Clocked:
28-PinDIP, for easy Plug-Play and Programming, In case You end-up burning one.
LM1117 LDO for +3V3 Regulation and DC Power Jack which allows you to power the board over 9V/12V Power adapter.
As stated in details related board, Inspired from Real Bare Bones.
Simple and Easy USB-to-TTL interface for Burning sketches, Serial debugging.
+3V3 Powered Low Cost ESP-01 module. Easily available in electronics market or Online ebay/Amazon etc.
Widely used in industry for Cold Junction compensation and other applications. Output in 10mV/DegC.
Light Dependent resistor, See how easy it is to interface. On the next second you can start playing with it, building cool applications.