Close

Progress!

A project log for DIY Electronic Drums

Old Project I stopped... Time to do more.

EmericaEmerica 08/17/2015 at 07:310 Comments

After more delays I've managed some progress on this project.
A bunch more drums were found at the bin, Dad has cut them all in half, so I have more than enough now.
I purchased a used drum rack on the local buy/sell.
Between my normal drums and all the electronic shells it should be a nice kit, probably too much , again!
I've reasearched some of the ways people are doing diy mesh shells, we'll have to wait and see if I experiment or just shell out some $....
Hoping to get into this project a little more over the next couple months!

Discussions