Version 0.2 of the pcb is up and running. It's essentially the same than 0.1 with a few changes.
- Added a pwr header so you can select whether the mcu powers from usb or from external power. The previous board only powered up when the external power was applied. While this is how it would normally work, it is annoying when you want to develop on it without actually driving any motors because it needs to be externally powered.
- Added a reset button. On 0.1 we just switched power when switching between bootloader and normal operation.
- Moved some pins around to clear up a UART. 0.1 had the motor driver pins on the UART pins.
- Added a HC-06 Bluetooth module
The rest of the features are carried over from 0.1:
- Integrated Motor Driver
- User button to put in bootloader mode or use in user application
- USB interface for programming courtesy of builtin stm32f042 bootloader
All the basics has been tested and working :) So very happy!