So i now have most of the printer together and i attempted a first print, the layering was excellent and then the extruder started slipping !
Tried to turn of the current on my MKS base but to no avail, i have ordered a 5:1 geared stepper to solve my torque issues. I can only guess it is down to my rather long boxden tube.
I discovered another issue, this one revolves around the auto level function built into marlin. When i run an autolevel my hot end just crashes into the bed, however i can run a G30 (single probe point) and this works...i shall dig further and report my findings.
Still got buckets left to do such as a spool holder, heated bed, mounting the bed (maybe some magnets to hold it on so i can get at the electronics with ease) and some electronics cooling fans to fit.