- Keys to success:
* Continuous printing (no refilling allowed)
* Fluid flow control
* Fluid temperature control
* Capable of delivering 500g/hour of extruded wax
- Testing a spur gears pump
This is our second attempt at extruding.
POC here: Naked spur gear pump test.
* Add heating element
* Add thermistor
* Add stepper and 2:1 reduction (need to check this)
* Wire to RAMPS
* Add extruder tip.
- need to check tip size. Current conduct size is 3mm. Will overflow printing. Start checking with 0.5mm tips and enlarge to fit :)