10/17/2017 at 04:22 •
Now we sell the latest design of #OttoDIY robot kit on Tindie! and our website www.ottodiy.com
04/25/2017 at 06:11 •
Now all our online profiles including social media are consistent as "OttoDIY"
02/09/2017 at 05:07 •
The Beta APP is ready for testing! grab your android and give a try, made by @jfmateos
Next step new design of UI and more functions
Otto can also use the Zowi APP with the LED matrix mouth, made by Davor Levstek
- 12/28/2016 at 05:25 • 1 comment
12/12/2016 at 06:09 •
That was the tittle of the great post made by Elliot Williams.
"The Otto DIY robot has just taken first place in the coveted role as “best robot to 3D print for your (inner) child”. It’s cute, it dances, it doesn’t cost too much, it’s completely open source, and it’s not impossible to write code for. It’s probably the most refined Bob design that we’ve seen yet"
- 11/24/2016 at 05:02 • 0 comments
11/15/2016 at 05:18 •
Success at Shenzhen Maker Faire, Brew & Blend and Maker carnival
Crazy month we had with all this events happening even at the same time, we are happy to share some pictures of new friends and Otto builders, check our social media for more.
The community of Otto makers is growing. Do you want to be and active builder?
- Helps us to to spread the word, post pictures videos in our social media of your robot with hashtag #OttoDIY.
- If you havent build one we are doing some beta sells of our kit just ask us ;)
- The developing of Otto PLUS started and we are open to ideas, we need hackers! suggestions and most important your collaboration, feel free to comment with your opinions.
- 10/18/2016 at 01:44 • 0 comments
08/09/2016 at 05:41 •
asy to read ;) you can also check the 123D circuit diagram or produce a custom PCB using the Gerber files.
- 08/01/2016 at 02:42 • 0 comments