07/19/2016 at 02:40 •
We are happy to announce that Otto is growing thanks to contributors like Rafael Lopez with his callibration tool for Otto servos, comment and feedback by Davor, Builts in Italy by Simone Masala, smooth criminal dance by 2Stacks, and everyone that is sending us comments, sharing photos, issues and new ideas to continue the development of this cute biped robot than anyone can build and have.
Therefore we want you to play with Otto and helps us to advance in areas like:
- An easier way for programming faster and less drivers or software trouble some like Arduino IDE
- Still can be something like Scratch or Bitbloq graphical coding
- Something tangible like Google bloks
- App like cousin Zowi trough Bluetooth
- Anything to control the robot in and more fund and friendly way, up to you.
- Custom made PCB for Otto, (now we use 2 boards that could be replaced by one with more functions like battery, integrated buzzer and microphone)
- More sensors interactions like poking, tilting or clapping.
- Emotional aspect how can be more than just a robot?
So have a look to all source files and share your thoughts.
- 07/01/2016 at 01:42 • 0 comments
05/20/2016 at 01:00 •
3D Print .stl files available in Thingiverse
05/19/2016 at 04:52 •
Otto is a truly open source robot; you can easily follow the instructable step by step in this link