I have no experience at all on making a PCB. But I want to try it with the diy arduboy project. Fortunately I found @Amal Shajan video and he’s kind enough sharing his PCB design for another arduboy project on easyeda.
Then I fork his design which is already good enough
and from there I modified his design to learn about making PCB and also to suit my needs.
Changes that I made from his design are:
- Adding Pin 3 to the buzzer to suit the arduboy library
- change the position for few pad
- narrowing the buttons to make it more ergonomics for my hands
- rounded the edge of the PCB to make it look more nice and to prevent cutting to the skin
- Added holes to the edges to mount cover for the PCB on the top and bottom
After all the changes above, I came up with my own design which still a bit simillar looking but with more feature