The NixiePop controller is a general purpose 4-digit Nixie tube controller with programmable backlighting and a colon.Features
- High quality gold plated surface mount PCB
- Four digit Nixie display; product includes tubes.
- RGB LED back-lighting on each tube independently programmable to generate multiple colors
- The colon indicator can also be turned on and off
- Modules can be stacked next to each other for more digits
- Runs from 9-12V, with on-board 180V power supply
- Easily controlled by a serial line from the Arduino or any micro-controller or laptop to display any digits
- The board can also function as a stand-alone voltmeter
- Based on the familiar ATMega328
- Comes pre-programmed with open source display software
- Easily customized via the ISP port using standard tools
- Most spare micro-controller pins are accessible at the connector
- Based on plug-in IN-4 Nixies which are easily replaced
- Schematics and code are available for easy hacking
View a video of the prototype module on YouTube here.
You can find the full documentation here.
Check out clandestign's page for a cool music synth using this board.