- 147KV Brushless DC motor
- 2 5200 mAh 6S 20C batteries
- Turnigy AE-80A Brushless ESC (We're waiting for a VESC on backorder)
- Custom transmitter/receiver: Arduino/Attiny & NRF2401
- IMAX B6 AC balance charger
- Receiver-Side (on board) control logic in hope to increase safety in the event of a loss of transmission...particularly while going down a hill.
- Parts around $400
- Using trucks and engine mount from DIY Electric Skateboard
This post is beneficial as a beginner who buy and start their skateboarding journey.
Longboards are easier to learn the basics, but skateboards are easier to learn tricks with electric board. With the larger wheels and board, longboards have more stability. This requires less balance for the rider, making them ideal for beginner. https://skateinside.com/