Design and construction of the machine, the control software and utility applications. There are some changes from the beginning.
- For use in my work
- For hobby
- And definitely because I can.
- 4 axis motion control board by software STM32F (First option)
- 4 axis motion control board by STM32F and FPGA. Written in C++ and System Verilog. (Advanced option)
- Motion controller written in C++ and SystemVerilog
- EOS operating system. (EOS on my GitHub channel)
- Application control for pick and place operations.
- Utility tools for data extraction from schematics and pcb (EDATools on my GitHub channel).
- Eagle (Schematic & PCB)
- Kicad (Schematic & PCB)
- Quartus (FPGA sintesis)
- Verilator (FPGA simulation and verification)
Windows software design:
- Visual Studio 2019
- Avalonia GUI library
Embedded software design:
- STM32CubeIDE (Free STM32 compiler-ide, eclipse based)
Hardware tools/kits used:
Hardware developemen boards/kits:
- Terasic DE0 Nano