One year ago we release the I2C encoder V2, now is time to add some improvement!
We have made the I2C encoder V2.1 the new feature are the following:
- Added the jumper SJ8 for enable the pull-up resistor in the I2C bus.
- R1 and R2 are already soldered on the board with a 0402 footprint.
- Changed the value of R3 and R4 with 42.2
- Changed the value of R5 with 107
- Added the gamma correction feature.
- Added the unique code and the version registers.
- Added the possibility to enable/disable the I2C clock stretch.
- Added and extra delay after the detection of the double-push.
- Added the possibility to count absolute or relative steps
- Decreased of the 33% the power consumption.
- Changed the default value of ISTEP from 1 to 0.
Of course all the source file are available on GitHub
And the board is available on Tindie!