3. Writing Procedure
3-1. Witting to QSPI Flash
- Connect PC and SVDK board with JTAG (Platform Cable USB II).
- Turn on the power of SVDK board.
- Boot up Xilinx SDK 2015.4, Windows version.
- Unzip [QSPI_Write.zip] in [¥02_PCTool¥02_DataWriteTool] folder of downloaded file, and open the following workspace using SDK.
- Write the following two files (from download file) to QSPI, by using Xilinx SDK 2015.4 tool bar, Xilinx Tools
- Program Flash. It will take 3 minutes with BOOT.bin and 7 minutes with image.ub.bin for writing.
Where to write (offset) are as follow
- BOOT.bin 0x00000000
- image.ub.bin 0x00520000
6. Turn off the SVDK board.
7. Close Xilinx SDK 2015.4.
8. Disconnect JTAG（Platform Cable USB II）from SVDK board.
3-2. Writing to eMMC
- Connect PC and SVDK board (PS portion) with LAN cable.
- Connect PC and SVDK board with USB serial cable.
- Turn on the power of SVDK bard, and wait until the two LEDs (DS4, DS5) turn on, per fig 3-1 below.
(Note: LEDs flickers for a second soon after Power On. Please wait a while until the lights turn on)
If the 5 data are already written to eMMC, 2 LED light turns on, followed by additional 2 lighting on, and all
4 LEDs turn on showing the board is boot up, per the fig 3-2 below.
Fig3-1: State of 2 LEDs lighting
Fig3-2: State of all 4 LEDs lighting on