Features Metric (0.5mm) and imperial (1/20" and 1/16") graduations.
- common SMD footprints,
- power ratings and Rth for common power packages,
- wire and PCB trace sizes with current carrying capacity,
- drill sizes - placed near edge, so that component leads can be trial fitted,
- AWG wire gauge, current capacity and other data,
- silk text sizes,
- unit conversion values,
- LED forward voltage drops for various colors,
- pitch gauge for 0.55, 0.65, 0.8 and 0.95 mm
What else would you like to see on a PCB Reference ruler?
Gold ENIG finish with black solder mask ... should look smart! Can't wait to see them, I have just sent to board house for a first prototype run. I will post photos when I can.
The circuit maker project is here.