I have made it simple to install and try the Atomik Controller.
Quick Install Instructions:
- Download the IMG of the Atomik Controller 7z Direct Download
- Download an IMG burning tool such as win32diskimager
- Write the IMG to an SD Card (Must fit in your Raspberry Pi)
- Put the SD Card into the Raspberry Pi that has been modified
- Set your systems Ethernet adapter's IP to 192.168.1.1
- Plug the Atomik Controller into your lan and power it up
- After 2 Minutes go to http://192.168.1.100 in your web browser
- Login to the Atomik Controller with (Username: admin, Password: admin)
- Restart the Emulator, Transceiver, and API from the settings page after first boot
SSH Credentials (pi/raspberry)
Syncing and De-Syncing bulbs
More than one bulb can be synced to the same Device.
1. Make sure power is turned off to the bulb(s) that you are going to Sync or De-Sync.
2. On the Device page, after all the properties are filled in and saved, click the Sync / De-Sync button. (Save General Setting First)
3. The Sync or De-Sync dialog box will appear.
4. Turn on the bulb(s) but wait till you see the light turn on.
5. Immediately when the light turns on, click the OK button on the Sync/De-Sync dialog box.
6. If the Sync or De-Sync was successful the bulb(s) will blink a few times ( different for different types of bulbs )
If you synced a bulb, you can test its connectivity by changing some device property settings and clicking the "Set Device Properties" Button. If everything is successful the bulb should change to the set properties. You can than create a zone and add the device to the Zone.