6 days ago •
1. centers of mass in the physics system
2. quad walker (spot mini) that will soon also have physics. once it falls realistically we can teach it to walk realistically
3. multiple arms running side by side, all with the same control scheme. sixi3, sixi2, Thor, MANTIS.
4. jog interface for robot arms. I'm quite pleased that every sub-panel can be run as a separate element and tested individually. So many Listeners....
- 05/14/2020 at 19:01 • 0 comments
05/06/2020 at 15:47 •
04/09/2019 at 17:18 •
Working in the dev branch. Release untested. No key mapping yet.
Looking for someone who wants to work on improving graphics: cleaning & texturing the models, adding shaders and cast shadows, more.
04/04/2019 at 18:03 •
In an effort to make less terrible code I've build a DHRobot that uses D-H parameters. This greatly simplifies the underlying fabric of all the robot arms in the code. I've already got better IK working in the SHSixi2 and shortly I will be upgrading the other arms to use the new system.
Next is to get JInput working so that I can drive with a joystick.
- 08/09/2017 at 01:49 • 0 comments
- 04/10/2017 at 01:24 • 1 comment
- 03/29/2017 at 18:08 • 0 comments
- 03/28/2017 at 18:12 • 0 comments
- 09/09/2016 at 17:58 • 0 comments