Today we repluged all the wires that were badly connected. Finally it worked. When we had our project working, we realised the sensor for heart beats had a pretty bad accuracy.
The BPM displayed on the LCD screen varied from -50 to + 80 from our real BPM value. Our opinion about this is that it's really depending on how we put our finger on the sensor which makes the value changing, moreover, the finger is said as one of the worst place to detect heart beating.
Anyway, we have our project working and will try to figure out how to improve the sensing accuracy.
We changed our project to an easier one, we passed from a Blood pressure sensor to a beating per minutes sensor. But the BPM sensor is already existing and it’s not making such a change from produces that already exists.
We decided to make both BPM and BloodPressure Sensors with an ArduinoCard. On this day we defined roughly what we needed as pieces for our project. We finished the session with the list of all our components, ready to order.