Over the next couple weeks, we'll be hosting and attending a range of buildathons, maker faires, and workshops in the United States. Each of them offers an opportunity to have fun and learn new things while working together on solutions to benefit people with disabilities.
Student makers working on LipSyncs at a prior buildathon
We hope you’ll join us at an event or two if you’re in the area. Click on each event link to learn more and register:
- World Maker Faire New York: September 22nd - 23rd
- LipSync Buildathon at NY Designs: September 24th
- LipSync Buildathon at NYC Resistor: September 24th
- LipSync Buildathon at Open Works Baltimore, MD: September 26th
- Open Source AT Workshop in Washington, DC: September 26th and 30th
- AT Makers' Fair in Concord, NH: September 29th
We look forward to seeing you!