IoT System to control 433 MHz RC power sockets, PIR sensors, Door Sensors and much more. To start is required a 433mhz transmitter and receiver, a connected Arduino with the iot-433mhz sketch or directly with capable hardware like the Raspberry Pi.
- Multi-platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux).
- Basic Authentication.
- Intuitive API & WebHooks to build your own interface.
- Built-In Material design cards-based template.
- Real-time UI refresh.
- Detect Radio Frequency codes (433mhz).
- Generate Cards and assign it to your rooms.
- Control RC power sockets, PIR sensors, Door sensors and much more.
- Telegram Bot for alarm notifications.
- Totally Open Source & Open Hardware.