Progress has again been waylaid by life. My wife and I just moved to our new place and everything is in boxes. Probably will be in boxes for awhile longer. Moving sucks. A huge positive to our new house is that it has a 300 gallon aquarium built in in the basement. The tank is healthy, but it does need some work. There is a lot of coraline algae growth on the viewing glass. There is also not enough flow, too much sand, too small of skimmer, and the list goes on. The pictures suck, but in my defense, tanks are fairly difficult to photograph. Especially with a phone. Currently I'm running two different kinds of lights; 10K T5 florescents on the right and two LED features on the left. That's why the colors are a little off from side to side.
And a close up on left side with all coral.
I've been making good use of my free time though by making the user interface pretty.
New Home Screen. This is a work in progress. I'm not sure about the placement of "widgets", or the overall look.
New Side Menu:
New Power Screen:
And New Lighting Screen:
Just a few screens I've been changing. Everything else is just boring or looks similar to the video I made a few months ago. I can't wait to get everything unpacked so I can get back to finishing this project. The good new is that I now have a fish room, so mounting everything is so much easier.