This project has been on the back burner for the last few months, and for a while there the pot was completely off the stove. I haven't shelved the project though, and I've made some progress. I finalized the layout for the analog input and digital input cards. I finished the layout for the pH and ORP card, and I redesigned the power strip for the third time. I was trying to replace the Chinese SSR with my own triac design, but come to the realization that it was going to be a lot of testing and work that I didn't have time for. I did however combine everything onto one PCB. I fit everything onto a 10cm by 10cm board but I had to go to 4 layers to do so. The ph/ORP card also ended up being 4 layer. Lastly, I started to work on data logging for the main controller and finally have line graphs on the home screen on the controller.