In the past 10 months since my last update I've been working on a lot of things other than the AquaPic, but I've found some time off and on to mostly cleanup parts of the project. Both the main controller and card firmware can now be built without the need for a graphical IDE. I added the GPLv3 license to both the repositories, and fixed the README's as well. I also cleaned up quite a few things in the code as well. I refactored the water level module in the main controller to include water level groups similar to the temperature groups. This allows for multiple water levels to be monitored with less headache and hopefully a little more future proof. I refactored the way the AquaPicBus slave driver works. In not so many words, I abstracted the way responses are constructed. I also abstracted a few of the other functions/modules in the card firmware, such as the ADC, pins, and PWM. Lastly, back in July of last year I thought I bricked my RPi. However, it turned out that building the Linux kernel from source replaces the config file that resides in the root directory that tells the RPi how to start some modules such as the HDMI output. I don't know how I came to that conclusion but at some point last year I ended up fixing that as well.