A Bit Pushy is Pantri's first device! It's a cool little button that works with the Pantri API.
Why would you want to have one?
You'll end up with a swanky button that you can press to connect to the Pantri service where you track & re-order grocery items with online grocery retailers.
Whats it do?
...well, nothing until you've built it. Once you have put everything together as per the instructions on this page, then hook it up to your WiFi, you'll be able to connect to an online grocery retailer through Pantri & automatically re-order stuff... like a beer, or an apple, or some laundry detergent.
The idea is that you:
1. get the bits (see Shopping List Above)
2. download schematic drawings (See Schematics Below)
3. build the electronic circuits (You have to do this yourself, in a shed, kitchen table, or maybe a makerspace?)
4a. Purchase the 3D case from us
4b. Download the 3D case CAD files
5. Edit them if you like
6. Print a case (you can do this yourself or use something like Shapeways where we've set everything up for you)
7. Download the Arduino code
8. Flash it onto your Arduino
9. Assemble it all
10. Have a kick ass product that you put together yourself that automatically reorders grocery items for you! MEGA!
The hope is that you'll then go off & make even cooler products that will find new cool ways to track grocery inventory usage!
If you're really interested in this, you should read the Pantri White Paper which tells you more about what we aim for Pantri to become.
So let's take a look at what it's all about & how we get one built.