Goal for this project was to create my own 3d printer. I currently have a Makerfarm i3v 12" printer and have been tinkering with it for 2 years. over that time I have really learned alot. and I thought I could do better. After I found out about the Openbuilds vslot and about Corexy kinematics I was sold on my next design.
A few features i wanted my printer to have.
- Print fast
- Full 300mm x 300mm bed available
- Simplified Z probing, without servo (Hinged Bowden E3Dv6)
- Fixed Print bed. (it doesnt move at all) the XY gantry raises and lowers
- very solid construction
- Mesh bed levelling (Marlin UBL Branch under development)
Long term goals for improvement for TitanXY Pro (v2)
- increase bed to 300x600
- change XY motion to using Linear Rails MGN12
Some videos of the machine in motion during testing/adjustment