System Design -
- A user uploads an image to a server
- The user specifies the height, width, tile size, and grout line size and manipulates as necessary to get the image to look good tiled
- An order is placed and the design is downloaded to a local server
- The local server divides the image into 12" x 12"
- The local server uses a camera mounted on a scara style arm and open cv to select a tile and place it in order to build up the image
- An arduino with big easy stepper drivers and servo drivers moves the arm
- A preview of the sheets is emailed to the customer
- Accepted sheets are shipped out to the happy customer!