Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is a quad-core cortex -A7 CPU ,use Allwinner R40 design, it support WIFI+BT on board.and support SATA interface on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Ultra series run Android, Debian linux, Ubuntu linux,Raspbian system and other OS.
Banana PI PBI-M2 Ultra hardware: Quad Core ARM Cortex A7,ARMv7 CPU, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8G eMMC flash on board
Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra with Gigabit Ethernet port, It can run Android smoothly. The size of Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra same as Banana Pi BPI-M64, support 1080P video, the 40 pin GPIO header is pin-compatible with Raspberry Pi.
The new BPI-M2 Ultra is a tiny little computer with great big ambitions. The expandable single-board device runs either Linux or Android and features impressive specs that outshine comparable products by a substantial margin. Highlights include a quad-core ARMv7 processor, a Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 2G of DDR3 RAM, a microSDXC slot,8G eMMC flash,WIFI&BT onboard and support for 1080P ultra high-definition video.
More specs follow below.
- Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
- Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 2G DDR3 SDRAM
- support SATA interface
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
- 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
- CSI camera intface and DSI display interface support
- 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
- (3) USB 2.0 hosts and (1) USB otg port
- 1080P high-definition video playback
- HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
- WIFI&Bluetooth 4.0 with 802.11BGN onboard
- 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
- Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
- Hardware security enables trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG and secure efuse
40 PIN GPIO define