A project log for Kubik M0

An easy to build spider robot kit.

deʃhipudeʃhipu 05/04/2020 at 11:520 Comments

I have spent the whole Sunday re-doing the PCB design, and then adding battery protection, charging and a speaker with amplifier. It looks like this now:

And then I realized that the puny SAMD21 is not going to have enough memory to make use of this — at the very least I will need external flash. And I might as well switch to the SAMD51 at this point, since it's not that much more expensive. That also gives me more pins, so I can have a proper feather pinout plus all the servos and plus some extra stuff. However, I will need to completely re-do the design for that, so it will probably wait until the next weekend.