The plan was to combine a disused Raspberry Pi 1 model B with a Nokia 5110 screen that I had lying around for a display. Effectively the Raspberry Pi would be a headless install of motionEye with some custom scripts displaying status information on the Nokia 5110 screen. I had funded a "Raspberry Pi retroScreen" Kickstarter a long time ago and had the PCB + screen ready to go. When the kickstarter was successful, I tested out the screen, but never really used it much other than that. I did, however, order some slim buttons and soldered them in place.
Unfortunately, I can no longer get the screen to work for me. (Actually it works, but I can't get the contrast correct, and it is almost impossible to see anything.) So I may need to take this project in a new direction.
The "case" for the Raspberry Pi was 3D printed at a local facility. The case I chose has mounting holes for suction cups, which allows me to stick the setup to my front window.