The form factor of this laptops motherboard is very rectangular with all the ports conveniently on one side. This should make it easy to design a viable enclosure.
Links to in progress Fusion 360 files will be listed in the links section.
- This will probably become an OctoPrint server
- Should I replace the cooling?
- A copper plate with a large heatsink would probably work really well
- But the OEM heatsink and fan are really compact
- Powering any other fan from the motherboard might be a problem