Close

unexpected errors

A project log for Guerra de Robots (robots war) official Badge

My first attempt to make a badge, for an upcoming event of robotics in my college. each year should be one brand new ;)

RRichmondRRichmond 08/10/2018 at 02:110 Comments

although the first badge turn out fine (apparently), it needed a little rework in order to work properly

my initial test in the LED matrix was unsuccessful, I thought that it was due to the initial random values that the shift registers can have sometimes, but i tried some rework on the led matrix

this didn't work, so I stopped there and started to program the program for the other peripherals

Discussions