just as the title suggests, it is lapel pin made out of a pcb with designs to look like a 3.5" floppy disk
I finalized my design and had a medium run made of these pins.
They are available from my etsy shop
instructions on how to assemble a PCB pin.
1. Design in kicad with a place to solder a pin back to. circles of around 5 mm should be sufficient.
2. order boards from oshpark.com
3. receive boards one week later.
4. apply solder to the pcb where the pinback will go
5. place pinback in curved tweezers and apply solder
6. with solder iron between heat both then slide the soldering iron out and press the pinback down.