Banana PI BPI-R2 is a highly integrated multimedia network router;it can be used for high wireless performance, home entertainment,home automation and so on.
BPI-R2 integrate a Quad-code ARM Cortex-A7 MPcore operating up to 1.3GHz, The Router also includes a variety of peripherals, including HDMI TX, MIPI DSI, PCIe2.0, USB2.0 OTG, USB3.0 Port, SATA port，5 Gbps Port Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11a/b/g/n wifi & BT4.1 onboard, also support 802.11ac/n WLAN connection thru mini PCI-e port
BPI-R2 can run with Android5.1 smoothly, it also can run OpenWRT,Debian,linux,Ubuntu linux, Raspbian and others OS. The size of Banana Pi BPI-R2 same as BPI-R1, it can easily run with the game it support 1080P high definition video output, the GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi 3
* MediaTek MT7623N, Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
* Mali 450 MP4 GPU
* 2G DDR3 SDRAM
* Mini PCIE interface.
* support 2 SATA interface
* MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
* 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
* MIPI display interface support
* 5 port 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
* (2) USB 3.0 and (1) USB 2.0 otg port
* 1080P high-definition video playback
* HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
* WIFI&Bluetooth 4.1 with 802.11B/G/N onboard